Piano Lessons with Karen Warmuth ~
- Individual attention with one-on-one lessons
- Student needs and interests considered in planning lessons and choosing music
- Children ages 6 and up; adults of all ages
- 40 minute lessons, once a week during the school year
- Summer lessons available
- Studio located conveniently on the south side of Hartford, Wisconsin
Goals for Each Piano Student –
. . . . understand musical concepts and develop skills at the piano.
- Develop good piano technique.
- Learn how to approach and prepare new music.
- Have opportunities to perform music at the piano.
- Experience sight-reading, transposing, improvising, and lead-line playing.
. . . . grow in love of music and enjoyment of making music.
- Learn in a positive and encouraging atmosphere.
- Learn to interpret and express music meaningfully.
- Play a variety of musical styles.
. . . . develop life skills through music study as a foundation for future success.
- Learn self-discipline and perseverance through daily practice.
- Learn self-esteem and poise as new music is accomplished and performed.
- Learn concentration and coordination skills as mind and body are used to make music at the piano.
Karen Warmuth, NCTM email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (715) 937-0499